Wicked Comics Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christopher Muscat

3 posters

Go down

Christopher Muscat Empty Christopher Muscat

Post by Christopher Muscat Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:34 pm

I have been drawn to the world of Fantasy and Science Fiction through the Star Wars movies and the anime aired on the Italian TV stations, mainly, during the 70s. Goldrake and Daltanious were among his favourite childhood robot cartoons. My first encounter with comics took place when I was given an issue of the Avengers (part of the Korvac Saga). This sparked my everlasting interest in comics which has lead to my present status: an avid comic book collector with a collection that has been piling up for the last 30 years. Since then, I have come to appreciate other things in life, not the least of which are; my supportive wife Sonia and adorable kids - Leah and Isaac.

Although my early comic preferences were Marvel mainstream superheroes, I have learnt to appreciate all kind of sequential art to the extent that I can’t figure out how to single out my main preference. An evolving profound immersion in comic book history, throughout the years, led to an admiration of varied comic creators. Some of my favourite comic creators are: John Byrne, Bill Watterson, Chris Bachalo, Ed Brubaker, Chris Samnee, Mark Millar, Albert Uderzo, Scott Snyder, Dan Brereton,...well the list is endless and always changing! My perspective on comics is always a positive one and refuses to pass judgement on a comic by his cover or some one else’s opinion. I also has a positive opinion on the recent surge of comic book movies. I emphasize that although these films might not be perfect, we should be grateful to the era in which we are living, where we have this opportunity to watch some of our favourite comic characters come to life on the big screen.

Besides comic collecting/reading, I like talking about them, doing the occasional sketch, watching films and listening to various kinds of Rock music.
What a Face

Last edited by Christopher Muscat on Tue May 29, 2012 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Christopher Muscat
Christopher Muscat

Back to top Go down

Christopher Muscat Empty Re: Christopher Muscat

Post by chrislegalle Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:07 am

I'd say you're a living encyclopaedia of Comics.
chrislegalle
chrislegalle

Back to top Go down

Post by CAPTAIN FUTURE Tue May 29, 2012 2:05 pm

Nice to meet you Christopher, I only read about Korvac in Captain America and the Cosmic Cube, would love to read the Avengers comics and his encounter with them. cheers

CAPTAIN FUTURE

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Muscat Tue May 29, 2012 2:46 pm

Hi Captain,

Nice to meet you too.

The Korvac saga is one of the best Avengers story lines of all time and one of my favourites. It had the Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy, all fighting this powerful being. George Perez was at his best.

You should check it out!

Christopher Muscat
Christopher Muscat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum