Wicked Comics Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions for Films during the Comic Con

+4
Ken Shidou
Admin
Zindya
Christopher Muscat
8 posters

Go down

Suggestions for Films during the Comic Con Empty Suggestions for Films during the Comic Con

Post by Christopher Muscat Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:06 pm

We have always tried to show a variety of animation films during the comic con. Some were well recieved but others not. Shocked

There is always room for improvement so what are your suggestions Question

Send us a list of your preferences of films that you would like to watch during the comic con be it Anime, Marvel, DC, Independent, etc....and we will try to show the most requested films for the next comic con.

*(The list of films suggested must not have been shown in local cinemas)
Christopher Muscat
Christopher Muscat

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for Films during the Comic Con Empty Re: Suggestions for Films during the Comic Con

Post by Zindya Wed May 02, 2012 5:11 am

Summer Wars (anime film)

Zindya

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for Films during the Comic Con Empty Re: Suggestions for Films during the Comic Con

Post by Christopher Muscat Wed May 02, 2012 5:21 am

Thanks Zindya!

Anymore suggestions?
Christopher Muscat
Christopher Muscat

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 02, 2012 5:28 am

Yeah! We want more!

We want more!

We want more!

bounce
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://wickedcomics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Shidou Thu May 03, 2012 12:36 am

I have a couple of suggestions but both of these movies are hard to follow if you don't know anything about their series.

- Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Movie: Gurren-hen
Ken Shidou
Ken Shidou

Back to top Go down

Post by SamKaiba Tue May 08, 2012 6:05 am

I think we should keep films that are not part of a series as such or are separate (like the Lupin Vs Detective Conan) that we had last year.

Any other Anime Film suggestions Ken?
SamKaiba
SamKaiba

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Shidou Tue May 08, 2012 7:43 am

Unfortunately all the movies I've watched are part of a series. The only one aside from Summer Wars that's a standalone movie I watched is Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo. I'm not sure but I think this was already shown.
Ken Shidou
Ken Shidou

Back to top Go down

Post by spidey513 Fri May 18, 2012 3:23 am

I am tempted to say 18 and confused but what about something funny like Southpark the movie?
spidey513
spidey513

Back to top Go down

Post by chrislegalle Fri May 18, 2012 8:39 pm

Ha ha ha 18 and Confused. I’ll be all for that. Imagine the controversy. We might actually be jailed for showing it.

South Park the Movie, is one of the funniest movies I’ve ever seen, once again I’ll be up for it, though we could show it when Parker and Stone come to the show.

I think The Goon would be a great movie to screen.
chrislegalle
chrislegalle

Back to top Go down

Post by KennethM Sun May 20, 2012 5:23 am

I would suggest Transformers Animated Movie (1986). In 2007 the same movie was remastered. This movie is very famous for the fight between Optimus Prime and Megatron. Here is the DVD trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iuhlTcqYNo&feature=related
KennethM
KennethM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down