Wicked Comics Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which is your favourite gaming platform and why?

Go down

Which is your favourite gaming platform and why? Empty Which is your favourite gaming platform and why?

Post by chrislegalle Fri May 18, 2012 7:21 pm

I’ve been fascinated with video games ever since I was a wee kid. My first console was an Atari, then I had a Memotech computer, but my gaming glory days were probably during the good old days of the Amiga computer. I still have it somewhere, and I still remember some of the great games I used to play on it such as Double Dragon, Wings, Lotus, Escape from the Planet of the Robot Monsters, Godz, Speedball 2, Golden Axe, Pang, Supercars, Sensible World of Soccer, King’s Bounty, Megalomania… (I really could go for a long time here).

As for current platforms, my vote goes to the PS3. The Paystation was the first “modern” console I got, and the reason was that it had much more games than the other platforms. So I stuck with it and I can’t say I’ve ever been disappointed. I have a Wii but I rarely switch it on, let alone play it. I find it too physical for my liking. However, it is fun when you have some mates over and play some tennis on it.
chrislegalle
chrislegalle

Back to top Go down