Wicked Comics Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cri speaking

3 posters

Go down

Cri speaking Empty Cri speaking

Post by Criffa Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:10 am

So glad to be part of this forum!

My interest in comics stems from love of literature as a whole. I think comics are not only fun but can also be as rich as other forms of writing. Hence, I am currently doing my Masters dissertation on Neil Gaiman's 'The Sandman' (Who knows... maybe one day we'll manage to lure him over to Malta's Comicon?? *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*) Wink

Besides, being so interested in stories and narratives (and in the escapism they provide, I guess), I am also an avid role-player and am part of the committee of a Maltese role-playing and war-gaming group (WARS). We have worked successfully with Wicked Comics before and hope we may continue doing so in the future.

I am always willing to watch and discuss cartoons (anime or otherwise) and films. I enjoy all genres be they blockbusters or not, cheesy or complex... everything can be entertaining in its own right. cheers

Looking forward to interesting threads on the forum!

Christianne

Criffa

Back to top Go down

Cri speaking Empty Re: Cri speaking

Post by Christopher Muscat Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:37 am

Hi Cri,

Welcome to the Forum.

Good luck for your Masters Dissertation, that would make up for some interesting reading.

Would be great if we could manage to lure Neil Gaiman over to the Comic Con but we can always hope. However we might manage to get one of the artists that contributed this remarkable piece of literature.
Christopher Muscat
Christopher Muscat

Back to top Go down

Post by chrislegalle Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:34 pm

Hi Cri,

Glad to see you here.

We also love working with you guys.

As I told Pierre and Heathcliff feel free to write articles about all aspects of gaming for our website. If you're interested send me an email and we'll work something out.

Keep up the good work and best of luck with the dissertation.

Neil we've been trying to get ever since we started maybe one day it will happen (fingers crossed).
chrislegalle
chrislegalle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum