Wicked Comics Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are the three things you enjoy doing most at the Malta Comic Con?

2 posters

Go down

What are the three things you enjoy doing most at the Malta Comic Con? Empty What are the three things you enjoy doing most at the Malta Comic Con?

Post by chrislegalle Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:14 pm

List the 3 things you enjoy doing most at the Malta Comic Con here:

For me it's:
1. Getting sketches and signings from the creators.
2. Talking with the creators and buying new books from them.
3. Attend talks, workshops and discussion panels when I have the chance.

chrislegalle
chrislegalle

Back to top Go down

What are the three things you enjoy doing most at the Malta Comic Con? Empty Re: What are the three things you enjoy doing most at the Malta Comic Con?

Post by Christopher Muscat Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:42 am

That's not fair....those are my 3 things that I enjoy doing. LOL!

Getting sketches and signings is the most thing I enjoy and look forward too. This is the main reason I go abroad to other conventions, and is a priority when the creators come over to Malta.

Getting to talk to them is another thing to look forward to and Malta Comic Con is a great convention for this. It is not that crowded and there is enough time and space for the creators to interact. I have been to other conventions and there is not enough time for talking and to get to know better the artists/writers(sometimes not even for a quick sketch).

Discussion panels and workshops is always something to look forward as there is always something to learn from these. The problem is that I do not have enough time. Sad
Christopher Muscat
Christopher Muscat

Back to top Go down