Wicked Comics Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing?

2 posters

Go down

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing?  Empty What Video Games Are You Currently Playing?

Post by chrislegalle Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:02 pm

I’m currently playing Warriors Orochi 3 (WO3). I’ve been hoping for this game to be developed and released ever since I got my PS3. The game essentially is a fan service for Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors series which I love. It’s only been in my possession for a week and half, but judging by the amount of time I spent playing WO2 on the PS2 it looks like this is going to keep me busy for quite a while. The fact that the game has over 120 playable characters, including cross-over characters from Ninja Gaiden and Dead or Alive, makes it a massive game.

WO3 apart I can never resist a few bouts of Zuma Blitz when I’m on Facebook.

What about you?
chrislegalle
chrislegalle

Back to top Go down

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing?  Empty Re: What Video Games Are You Currently Playing?

Post by SamKaiba Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:44 am

I've been playing 'The Saboteur' about an Irishman living in France during the Nazi's occupation. He is into racing and is part of an underground group that is trying to free Paris.

I'm also playing LA Noir, the crime based game in which you play as Detective Cole Phelps and as you advance in your detective career you investigate new crimes from robberies, to murders etc... it is set in the 1950's and next year a TV Series which will act as a spin off of this game will be coming out. In fact the actor of 'Shane' from TWD has been casted as one of the main characters already.
SamKaiba
SamKaiba

Back to top Go down

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing?  Empty Re: What Video Games Are You Currently Playing?

Post by chrislegalle Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:36 pm

Recently got Disgea 4 on the PS3. It's a tactical RPG and it's really infinite. So much to do. So many hours to kill on it. Was really enjoying having a go at it, but since now I'm consumed by Euro 2012 fever I've return to ever trusted Football Manager on the PC.
chrislegalle
chrislegalle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down